Tuesday, November 3, 2015

J.C. Marie HandCrafts

I have quite a few items for sale right now over on my Facebook page...J.C.Marie Handcrafts.
The bibs above are sold, but you can order some in the color of your choice.
Christmas is coming and this newborn hat is ready to go...$15 includes shipping
The purple and mint newborn set...$15 includes shipping....If you order now, you pick the color and size..newborn to adult
Amy's new mittens and earflap hat...$20 includes shipping for both....you choose size and color
A size 2T hat on left and a newborn on right...these are sold but you can still order yours.
Downton Abbey inspired hats....all sizes....$15

Teenage sized earflap hat...you can add braids and a puff ball on the top
I also have very soft and fluffy baby blankets...$30 includes shipping..you choose the color 
Kimmy's winter hat....I love the colors of this one!
Place your orders now in time for Christmas.
Head on over to facebook at https://www.facebook.com/JCMHandCrafts/  to order by messaging me and while you are there you can check out other items I offer. 

No comments: